Exquisite Loose Diamonds
Take your fashion sense to the next level with elegant loose diamonds from Houston Diamonds in Houston, Texas. We specialize in certified Diamonds by G.I.A. and EGL/USA.
Houston Loose Diamonds
Find the diamond that demonstrates your love when you turn to Houston Diamonds. We specialize in sizes from Â½ carats to 15 carats in the following cuts:
Our jewelry shop manufactures all types of mounts in platinum, 18K, or 14K. We also set invisible mountings, baguettes, and all others shapes.
How to Buy a Diamond:
- Do some window-shopping to have the feel of what she likes in terms of shape and quality. Get an idea of her taste, but don’t involve her in the purchasing stage, because she will always remember your surprise.
- Visit a few retail stores to gain a feel for prices and qualities available and learn the “4 Cs,” because sales people are always anxious to teach you in a hurry soÂ they can make the sale.
- Set a budget for your purchase. You should decide whether you are buying for an investment or not.
- Be sure you know what you are buying, because no two diamonds are alike. If the price looks too good to be true, it probably is.
- Find a jeweler that has been established for a long time and that will treat you with honesty, integrity, friendliness, and fairness. Â Some retail jewelers mark up their jewelry very high because they have high expenses, such as: rent, commissions, advertising, high overhead, and financing, etc. Shop around for the most reasonable prices.
- If you feel insecure about the quality or grading of the diamond you are buying, you might want to consider “Laboratory Certified Diamonds.” These stones usually carry a premium price and they cost more than non-certified diamonds. You should also ask your jeweler for a detail appraisal or evaluation, which is the fingerprint of your diamond or piece of jewelry.
Contact us to browse our stunning collection of loose diamonds.